annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

I have noticed that eBay seem to add extra postage charges to overseas orders?

Is this extra postage charge imposed by eBay without the sellers' consent a regular practice? Is it something that can be avoided if the seller organises postage in a different way? I think it is putting people off buying through eBay as it is pushing costs up. A recent order of mine was £10.50 for the dress plus £2.80 p&p. Unbeknown to the seller, eBay increased the postage charge to £11.00 (more than the price of the dress!). It made the purchase totally unviable which was a shame because the original costs were so reasonable.

if there is a way for sellers to avoid this extra "international shipping" charge I would like to know so I can suggest it next time I buy an item.

many thanks!

Message 1 sur 3
dernière réponse
2 RÉPONSES 2

Membre depuis : 19-sept.-06 en France métropolitaine

Merci de faire l'effort de vous exprimer en français sur ce forum

Bonne journée
Message 2 sur 3
dernière réponse

hi , obviously  you are an pitney-bowes victim , as i think that your location is in gb ,even if you live in france , i am ok  with you : it is a shame and many  seller s and buyers  are out  ebay for this reason  !!!  next time  ask  your seller first to send by french post or by mondial -relay  , if  sending is by p-b  the best is to pass  your way and see to other  sellers .

Message 3 sur 3
dernière réponse