annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Blocked accout

The quality of your service is steadily going down over the years. Most likely you are saving on quality staff.

Now, you have blocked my account and demanded I call some pone number (god knows where) when I call it I get an automated response ( not in English because God forbid you should spleak English). The automated response sends me to a web page hahhahaha . Have you any idea how to do your job?

When opening a new account (which I am sure you will block again for some random reason) you don't know that Netherlands is among countries that start with N. You have is listed among P . And as The Netherlands . Maybe smart to put is under T then.

I am expecting that your mind will be blown by the following fact: Most os the planet does not speak Franch. We all use auto translate on the browsers .
Competent developers know how to approach this instead of having a useless pile of country names .

I am writing this publicly, so we, your users can have a laugh at your competence.I dont expect any change to be honest.
Message 1 sur 3
dernière réponse
2 RÉPONSES 2

Blocked accout

Blocked accout

@marpish0 ,

Inscrit en Hollande, pourquoi venez-vous sur le forum français ?

Message 3 sur 3
dernière réponse