annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Bergeres at sieges louis xv

I beg your pardon

I am Italian and I can not speak or write in French  so excuse me ...but I hope you can help me anyway

almost a year ago I have had the pelasure to buy a french sofa louis xv on ebay Italie

there were 2 bergeres with  it and 2 fauteuils cabriolet in the same style, but, as sometimes happens , I have lost the two auctions for bergeres and fauteuils

So I have started looking for the copy of the two bergeres and armchairs cabriolet but. strange to say I have found many items like them but without the same decorations....

many fleurette bergeres and fauteuils but ...as you can see in the picture of the legs , there are two curls right over  the flower, curls that I can not find anywhere anymore in the other items

Looking on internet I have found the original auction on an other site......the only new  info I have is that the two bergeres and fauteuils **bleep** form the Vosges.....I have tried to contact the seller, but he doesn't reply.....

Has anyone news about the origin of these items? do you know who does make/produce them?

Merci a vous for your kind help and excuse me once again for my bad French and English

Message 1 sur 6
dernière réponse
5 RÉPONSES 5

I beg your pardon again

....I re write

'the only new info I have is that the two bergeres  and  sofa and fauteuils are from the Vosges'

Message 2 sur 6
dernière réponse

aloha , Questo tipo di poltrone e sedili pastore erano molto comuni negli anni 1960 in Francia, sono stati realizzati nella catena dei Vosgi, la regione di Toul e il Faubourg Saint Antoine a Parigi, ecc. Questo è inutile e non ha nulla a che fare con Real Louis XV poltrone firmato da un vero e proprio cabinetmaker, mio padre aveva, hanno finito il legno a bruciare perché è inutile, sono solo lame copie 

Message 3 sur 6
dernière réponse

Merci fakir452

Of course I know it is not an original production of the time of Louis xv and I know they are copies of a  more recent time

I am sorry you have used it as wood for the fire....but everyone makes his/her choices and I respect it...next time i would like to change your furniture with my wood 😄

Anyway I like them so I am  looking for the bergeres and fauteuils anyway and in particoular some news about them...

thank you, merci for your attention 🙂

Message 4 sur 6
dernière réponse

En tout cas, un double Merci, pour une simple raison.
Si, comme vous le dites, ce genre de meubles étaient assez communs pendant le 1960 j'ai encore un espoir de trouver un couple de répliques exactes sur eBay.fr ou d'autres sites
J'aurais préféré suivre les origines exactes d'entre eux, mais.... c'est la vie et c'est une bonne nouvelle de toute façon:)

donc, double Merci:)

le problème est de trouver exactement les mêmes bergers et fauteuils avec le même decorations, avec la double  boucle dans le bois sur les fleurs sur les jambes, qui est, honnêtement, assez rare:D

Anyway, a Double thank you, for a simple reason.
If, as you say, these kind of furniture were quite common during the 1960 I have still an hope to find a couple of exact replicas on ebay.fr or other sites
I would have preferred to track the exact origins ofthem, but....c'est la vie and it's a good new anyway 🙂

so,double thanks 🙂

the problem is find exactly the same bergeres and armchairs with the same decotations , with the double curl in the wood over the flowers on the legs, which is , honestly, quite rare 😄

Merci beaucoup à Google Translator

Message 5 sur 6
dernière réponse

[Lien]

something starts appearing on the auctions 🙂

Hope to find within the end of the year.

The biggest problem is ....how much could be the shipping charge for my country?

I still have the fingers crossed 🙂

Message 6 sur 6
dernière réponse